- Application should be made by the candidate in the prescribe format and should be submitted personally or by post.
The candidate may also send the scan copy of duly filled application form along with supporting documents and prescribed fees with postage charges by email on email@example.com
- The following document should be enclosed along with the application form.
- Photocopy of the All Semester Marksheet (Self Attested)
- Original Transference Certificate from the College/Institution last attended
The fee of Rs. 1000/- for the issue of Migration Certificate. The fee should be paid in the form of Cash or Demand Draft in favour of the “Ganpat University payable at Mehsana” or through RTGS with details as under: (The Cheque of any type shall not be accepted)
- RTGS Details:- Bank Name: The Mehsana Urban Co-op Bank Ltd., Branch: Ganpat Vidyanagar , Account Name: Ganpat University, Account No. 00261001000948 IFSC Code: MSNU0000026
- Postage Charges is as follow, if requested through physical mail.
- Within Gujarat : Rs. 150/- [PLUS 18% GST = Rs. 177 Including GST]
- Within India : Rs. 300/- [PLUS 18% GST = Rs. 354 Including GST]
- Abroad: Rs. 2000/- [PLUS 18% GST = Rs. 2360 Including GST] or as Actual on weight whichever is higher.
- Fees not refundable and not adjustable in any case.