There is no doubt about the importance of education these days. Be it school education or college education, it serves as a stepping stool for you to achieve your dreams. Whether it is college education or post-graduation, don’t let high tuition fees hamper your growth. Getting an education loan is an easy way to finance your dreams. A student loan can help you get into the University of your Choice. The Government’s push on education means you can avail education loan subsidy, and you also get tax benefits for interest paid under Section 80E of the Income Tax Act.
Mr. Lalit Patel
Mo. No. : 9228195258
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
University Central Office, Ganpat Vidyanagar, Ganpat University.
In Last Academic year, Following banks have supported Ganpat University Sudents By Sanctioning Education loan.
INTEREST SUBSIDY ON EDUCATION LOAN
- Passed 12th standard with 60 or more percentile.
- Family income must be up to 6.00 lakh
- Education loan received from scheduled banks on or after date 04/07/17 to
- Pursue higher Education.
- Not Availed Benefit of any other Government Scheme.
Amount of Subsidy
- Subsidy is available on education Loan up to Rs.10lakh.
- Interest subsidy will be deposited in applicant’s loan account at the end of 31st March of every year.
Apply for Scheme
Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan
Vidya Lakshmi Portal provides single window for Students to access information about various loan schemes provided by banks and make applications for Educational Loans
Guidelines for Registering on Vidya Lakshmi Portal
- Name- Please enter student name as per 10th class marksheet or as per the marksheet attached with your loan application
- Mobile Number- Enter a valid mobile number. Student can provide mobile number of parent/guardian
- Email ID- Enter a valid email ID. Email ID will not be allowed to change. All necessary communications will be sent on this email ID.
- Apply Now